Probably the DR221 / DR250 with the lowest total time worldwide, in beautiful condition, completely restored outside and inside 2012 by very experienced craftsmen.
- DR221, serial #067 built 1967 by CEA (the later Robin) in Dijon-Darois
- Only 1’274 h since new (TTSN) !
- MTOW 960 kg, empty mass 527 kg only
- Beautifully restored 2012 at 928 h TT by Aero-Service in Romans (F), i.e. full overhaul, new fabric and painting
- Engine cowling new 2012
- All but front windows new 2012
- Leather interior and upholstery done 2012 by a “Meilleur Ouvrier de France“
- Main 110 l and auxiliary 50 l fuel tank – for 4 h at 250 km/h / 135 kts (with 45 min reserve)
- Accessories included: a quality hangar cockpit cover and a longer Cambrai cover (cowling and cockpit) for overnight stops will be provided with the aircraft.
(data as of 29-07-2019, provided as information only)